Pedigree Dentastix Dog Dental Chew - LargeSKU: V11606
Pedigree Daily DentaStix are uniquely X shaped dental sticks that are scientifically proven to help reduce tartar build-up by up to 80%, when fed daily.
Pedigree Daily DentaStix are designed to be chewed for long enough to be effective, with a gently abrasive texture and active ingredients that help to reduce the build-up of plaque and tartar.
Tasty but low in fat, with no added sugar and free from artificial colours and flavours.
Dogs use their mouth for everything, so having healthy teeth and gums is absolutely essential for them to be the best version of themselves.
Yet 4 out of 5 dogs over the age of 3 years suffer from gum disease, which can slow them down as well as lead to vet's treatment.
With the help of vets and nutritionists at Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition, Pedigree has developed a range of tasty dog chews that reduce plaque and tartar build-up, helping to lower the risk of gum disease.
- DentaStix dog chews are scientifically proven to reduce tartar build up by up to 80% when fed daily.
- The combination of special texture and active ingredients is what makes Pedigree DentaStix dog chews effective.
- Pedigree DentaStix dental sticks are recommended by Vet and developed with the help of vets and nutritionists at Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition.
- Dog treats that are low in fat, with no added sugar and free from artificial colours and flavours.
- Tasty pet chews available in single and multipack formats and in different sizes to provide oral care for small, medium and large dogs.
Pedigree offer a complete range of tasty and wholesome dog food and dog treats
Complementary pet food
Composition: Cereals, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Minerals including 2.7% Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Meat and Animal Derivatives, Oils and Fats.
Analytical constituents (%): Protein: 7.0, Fat content: 1.7, Inorganic matter: 6.0, Crude fibres: 1.0, Moisture: 14.0, Energy: 305 kcal/100 per additives: Vitamin E: 1365mg, Zinc sulphate heptahydrate: 1055mg, Sensory additives: Beef flavour: 13.2mg, Chicken flavour: 22.9 mg.
Technological Additives: Sodium Tripolyphosphate; Sensory Additives: Beef flavour: 13.2 mg, Chicken flavour: 22.9 mg; Nutritional Additives: Vitamin E: 1365 mg, Zinc sulphate heptahydrate: 1055 mg, Sensory additives: Beef flavour: 13.2 mg, Chicken flavour: 22.9 mg.
Analytical Constituents: Protein 7%, Crude Fibres 1%, Crude Oils and Fats 1.7%, Crude Ash 6%, Moisture 14%.
Feeding Guide: Large dogs, e.g. a Labrador, feed 1 stick per day. This is a chewy treat that is not suitable for dogs under 25kg or for young puppies under 4 months. Use each sachet within 14 days of opening. Fresh drinking water should always be available.