Dermoscent PYOClean Wipes for Dogs & Cats 20 packSKU: 623763
The skin forms a barrier between the body and the outside world, providing protection from sun, wind and cold temperatures. It also keeps out harmful organisms and substances, such as pathogens and allergens, and retains moisture. Normal, healthy skin is able to fulfil all these functions itself, but when the skin's function is disrupted, itching, redness, dry skin, or scaling can occur, and skin needs extra care. In such cases,
PYOclean® Wipes is a purifying cleansing care for skin prone to localized microbial imbalances (superficial pyoderma and Malassezia dermatitis). Thanks to its practical size and great resistance, it is specifically designed for the hygiene of hard-to-reach areas:
- Interdigital spaces
- Corkscrew tails
- Chin acne
Thanks to its soap-free formula rich in active ingredients of 100% natural origin, PYOclean® Shampoo gently cleanses, helps purify and restore the balance of the skin flora without irritating or drying the skin.
It also helps eliminate bad odors and support the cutaneous barrier while preserving skin hydration.
IS IT SUITABLE FOR MY PET?
- Skin folds (Bulldog, Pug, Shar-Pei…): humidity, heat, friction promote the maceration and proliferation of microbes, it is therefore necessary to regularly take care of your pet's face with a practical and adapted cleanser such as PYOclean® Wipes. The same applies to all other hard-to-reach areas: interdigital spaces, corkscrew tails…
- Chin acne: blackheads, spots… acne mainly affects cats, and it is necessary to clean these areas with a purifying product
- Hemp seed oil rich in essential fatty acids (Omega 3 and 6), necessary to reinforce your animal’s skin barrier but that they are unable to synthesize by themselves
- Purifying essential oil of cajeput
- Soap-free cleansing complex containing lipoamino acids of green apple and a saponaria root extract to gently and effectively remove dirt
Take a wipe out of the packet and close it tightly after each use to maintain the efficacy and freshness of the product.
Cleanse the area once or more times a day according to the recommendations of your veterinarian.