Dermoscent Bio Balm 50ml Dogs & CatsSKU: 623696
The skin forms a barrier between the body and the outside world, providing protection from sun, wind and cold temperatures. It also keeps out harmful organisms and substances, such as pathogens and allergens, and retains moisture. Normal, healthy skin is able to fulfil all these functions itself, but when the skin's function is disrupted, itching, redness, dry skin, or scaling can occur, and skin needs extra care. In such cases,
Thanks to its organic-certified ingredients, this water-resistant balm nourishes, protects, helps repair, and soothe the skin of your dog.
- Dry or damaged nose and pads
- Non-infected calluses
- Interdigital areas
The nourishing formula of Dermoscent BIO BALM® is specifically designed to nourish and promote the repair of dry nose and pads (thickened, rough, cracking skin). It also helps in soothing interdigital irritations.
Based on organic-certified ingredients, this balm helps reduce non-infected calluses (pressure point calluses of elbows).
Thanks to its water-resistant texture, this nourishing skincare protects pads under all circumstances (sport activities, snow…)
IS IT SUITABLE FOR MY PET?
The paw pads of your pets are naturally resistant but can be considerably strained by certain situations:
- Hyperkeratosis: thickening, hardening, cracking of nose and pads.
- Pressure point calluses: blue-grey round wound, hairless, which can crack and become infected.
- Active or sporty dogs: paws might suffer from overheats and small cuts during long walks, canicross, agility or sled dog races.
- In the winter, snow can be stuck in interdigital areas and form small yet harsh ice clumps that lead to localized inflammation (redness). Frost promotes the formation of pad cracks, which can be deep and painful leading sometimes to lameness.
- In the summer, with high temperatures outdoors, your animals may damage their pads when in contact with burningly hot asphalt or sand.
- Hydrating and emollient soybean oil from responsible farming*
- Soothing and purifying essential oil of cajeput
- Soothing allantoin
*Grown in Europe, organic-certified and GMO-free
For dry nose and pads, non-infected calluses: once or several times a day
For paw care: before and after each outing