Synoquin EFA Medium Breed Joint SupplementHS-NWSYN24
Share this Product
Synoquin EFA is a complementary feed for dogs which promotes healthy cartilage, soothes stiff joints, promotes mobility and supports joint health. Synoquin EFA, our leading joint care supplement.
Synoquin EFA contains a patented combination of:
- Chondroitin sulphate – a key nutrient for healthy cartilage and joint fluid
- Glucosamine hydrochloride – one of the basic building blocks for cartilage and joint fluid
- Dexahan – a highly purified form of krill oil that acts as a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids as well as providing astaxanthin, a potent antioxidant
- Zinc – important in the metabolism of cartilage and bone
- Vitamin C – a water soluble antioxidant vitamin
The Krill used in Synoquin EFA is fished sustainably via a Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) accredited supplier.
Joints are important for long term wellbeing and to support a healthy lifestyle. Synoquin EFA helps dogs with stiff joints, for example if they hesitate to go up stairs.
There are a number of measures you can take that can support your dog’s quality of life and help maintain healthy joints
- Keep your dog fit and at the correct weight by feeding an appropriate diet. Excess weight can put extra strain on a joint, increasing the risk of damage. Speak to your vet for advice on feeding or weight loss diets
- Take your dog for three or four short walks a day rather than one long walk
- Walk your dog on a flat surface rather than steep inclines
- Provide a soft, comfortable and draught free bed
- Avoid slippery surfaces. Walking on polished wooden, tiled or linoleum floors can be difficult and increases the risk of injury
- Minimise the need to use stairs wherever possible