Yumega Cat Skin & Coat Support 50mlSKU: HS-LIYUM35
Essential Omega oils for your cat’s skin and coat.
YuMEGA Cat is packed with premium natural essential Omega 3 and 6 oils, plus added Vitamin E. Blended specially for cats, it can help improve cat skin problems and add an extra gloss to their coat in as little as 3-6 weeks.
- Replenishes the coat’s natural shine and beauty
- Nourishes dry, flaky skin
- Reduces moulting and furballs
- Helps maintain the skin’s natural moisture barrier
- Trusted by breeders and vets
5 signs that YuMEGA Cat could help your itchy cat:
- Is your cat over-grooming and pulling out their coat?
- Have they developed thin or balding patches?
- Are they prone to dry, flaky skin?
- Are they constantly scratching, even though you de-flea them regularly?
- Are they coughing up a lot of hairballs?
How does YuMEGA Cat work on your cat’s skin?
In a nutshell, cats need Omega 3 and 6 oils to maintain a healthy skin and coat. And even if your cat is getting some of this nutrition in their diet, providing a supplement with a specially balanced combination of the right natural oils helps to support their skin and coat condition, reducing their tendency to over-groom and restoring their coat to its natural beauty.
Let’s look in more detail at YuMEGA Cat, and the special ingredients that help cat skin problems…
Using the power of Omega oils
Improves skin barrier
Nourishes dry, flaky skin
Why is YuMEGA Cat unique?
When it comes to Omega 3 and 6 oils, sourcing and processing really matter. By using natural, renewable ingredients we make sure that YuMEGA Cat is good for both your cat and the environment.
The oils in YuMEGA Cat come from Sunflower and Evening Primrose seeds. Like the very best olive oils, they’re cold-pressed and quickly bottled to maintain quality. In fact, our quality standards are so high that we often reject oils that go into human supplements, to ensure your cat is getting the best possible supplement.
Our Salmon oil comes from the fjords of Norway and contains 100% Salmon oil with no additives. The Salmon are taken from the fjord and processed to oil in less than 1 hour, making this Salmon oil the highest quality available.