Dechra SPECIFIC Special Care Treats are suitable as a daily treat for dogs.
The treats are ideal for dogs that have a range of conditions including pancreatitis, kidney, heart or liver failure, urolithiasis, joint and mobility, diabetes mellitus or allergies.
The Special Care Treats are made with hydrolysed blue whiting, krill, algae and sorghum – a naturally gluten-free, slow release carbohydrate.
They are slowly baked for high palatability and are low in protein, energy, fat and selected minerals making them safe for dogs with a range of conditions including pancreatitis, kidney, heart or liver failure, urolithiasis, joint and mobility, diabetes mellitus or allergies.
- Low allergenicity ingredients make them suitable for dogs with allergy and dermatological issues.
- Calories and fat at levels that make these treats suitable for dogs with joint and mobility issues.
- Low protein, magnesium, phosphorus, calcium and sodium levels makes these treats suitable for dogs with kidney disease, heart disease and bladder stones.
- They are gluten-free treats.
- The treats contain no artificial colours or flavourings.
Sorghum, fish protein hydrolysate, Antarctic krill, sunflower oil, hydrolysed yeast extract, psyllium husk, algae meal, fructo-oligo-saccharides, rosemary extract, green tea extract, pomegranate extract, cranberry extract. With natural antioxidants (tocopherols and vitamin C).