Burgess Excel Junior + Dwarf Rabbit Nuggets with mintSKU: VIT-76872
Product DetailsA delicious, complementary food for young rabbits which is also perfect for dwarf rabbits, because of its high nutrient levels and the animals’ high metabolism. It’s high in protein and fibre, and rich in nutrients for strong, happy, healthy rabbits.
- Naturally high in Beneficial Fibre (36%)
- Prevents selective feeding
- Contains prebiotics to help develop young digestive systems
- Essential amino acids for growing rabbits
- Higher protein for muscle development
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for healthy eyes, skin and coat
- Higher nutrient levels tailored to faster metabolisms
- Natural antioxidants to support the immune system
Suitable for: Dwarf rabbits from 1 weeks+ and Junior rabbits from 1 week - 16 weeks
Important for: Maintaining good digestive health, preventing selective feeding
Beneficial fibre 36% • Crude Protein 16% • Crude Oils & Fats 4% • Crude Fibre 17% • Crude Ash 6.5% • Sodium 0.2% • Calcium 0.8% • Phosphorous 0.5%.
Grass Meal • Wheat • Oat Feed • Wheat Feed • Soya Bean Hulls* • Hi Pro Soya* • Lucerne • Yeast • Soya Oil* • Mint (1.25%) • Limestone • MonoCalcium Phosphate • Salt • Short Chain Fructo-Oligosaccharides (0.3%) • Dicalcium Phosphate • Ligno-Cellulose • Minerals. *May Contain GM Materials
Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) (E672) 25,000 iu/kg • Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (E6761) 2,000 iu/kg • Vitamin E (dl Alpha tocopherol acetate) (3a700) 155mg/kg • Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid monophosphate) 70mg/kg • Copper (Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate) (E4) 28mg/kg • Iodine (Calcium Iodate Anhydrous) (E2) 2.34mg/kg • Selenium (Sodium Selenite) (E8) 0.55mg/kg • Iron (Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate) (E1) 133mg/kg • Manganese (Manganous Oxide) (E5) 16.1mg/kg • Zinc Oxide (E6) 139mg/kg • Methionine 1,500mg/kg.