Protexin Pro-Kolin Advanced for Dogs & CatsSKU: NLPRO91
Protexin Pro-Kolin Advanced is a highly palatable paste and contains beneficial mirco-organisms, several prebiotic sources, an optimal level of dual source binding agent and soothing fibres to support gastrointestinal function.
- Contains a natural friendly bacterium which helps to keep the level of beneficial bacteria high and exclude pathogenic species
- Helps to feed and stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria
- A dual benefit natural binding agent which helps to firm up faeces
- Contains Pectin to help soothe the gut lining
- Absorbs excess water in the gastrointestinal tract and regulate intestinal motility
- Contains Beta-glucans to support the immune system
- Artificial liver flavouring to improve palatability and compliance
- Contains no proteins or common allergens and can be used in animals with known hypersensitivities
Dosage for Dogs:
We reccomend using 15ml and 30ml syringes for small to medium dogs but also in a handy 60ml syringe for larger dogs.
- 5-15kg: 3ml Twice Daily, 15/30ml syringe
- 15-30kg: 5ml Twice Daily, 15/30ml syringe
- >30kg: 7ml Twice Daily, 15/30ml syringe
- 25-35kg: 6ml Twice Daily, 60ml syringe
- 35-45kg: 8ml Twice Daily, 60ml syringe
- >45kg: 10ml Twice Daily, 60ml syringe
Give by mouth for as long as considered necessary or as advised by your veterinary surgeon.
Pro-Kolin Advanced can be given up to three times daily, depending on severity.
To administer the correct amount of the product use the handy wheel on the syringe plunger. Rotate the wheel until it is to the right of the number representing the desired quantity to be administered
What is the difference between Pro-Kolin+ and Pro-Kolin Advanced?
Pro-Kolin Advanced contains the same high quality ingredients as the original Pro-Kolin, but also contains a few extra ingredients to further support the gastrointestinal tract. These extra ingredients include another clay, montmorillonite, fibre in the form of psyllium and also beta-glucans. In addition to this, Pro-Kolin Advanced is now available as separate products for dogs and cats with different flavourings to please the most discerning canines and felines.
Pro-Kolin Advanced has a 2 year shelf life from the date of manufacture. Once open replace the lid securely and store in a cool dry area. Stored correctly Pro-Kolin Advanced will last until the Best Before End date even if it has been opened.
Gut Flora Stabilisers
Enterococcus faecium (DSM 10663/ NCIMB 10415) 4b1707
2 x 1011 CFU/kg; 2 x 108 CFU/g
Bentonite montmorillonite, Preplex® prebiotic – Acacia (Gum arabic), Kaolin
Artificial liver flavouring
Soya oil, Psyllium husk, Pectin, Preplex® prebiotic (Fructo-oligosaccharide), Beta-glucans, Dextrose