Dermoscent Essential 6 Spot on for DogsSKU: 623544
The skin forms a barrier between the body and the outside world, providing protection from sun, wind and cold temperatures. It also keeps out harmful organisms and substances, such as pathogens and allergens, and retains moisture. Normal, healthy skin is able to fulfil all these functions itself, but when the skin's function is disrupted, itching, redness, dry skin, or scaling can occur, and skin needs extra care. In such cases,
Essential 6® spot-on is the 1st patented dermo-care spot-on that provides a simple and efficient solution to skin disorders of dogs, cats and small mammals (rabbits, ferrets, guinea pigs, hamsters, rats, mice…):
- Bad odors
- Excessive hair loss
- Dull coat
- Greasy or dry skin coat
Essential 6® spot-on combines 6 actions and helps:
- Hydrate the skin and reinforce the skin barrier function
- Enhance coat shine
- Diminish hair loss (outside seasonal molt) and support hair regrowth
- Reduce flaking
- Deodorize while respecting the animal's sense of smell
- Protect thanks to its antioxydant effect.
With a simple 2 second application per week, Essential 6® spot-on helps space out shampoo frequency and can substitute the daily oral in-take of essential fatty acids (Omega 6 and 3).
IS IT SUITABLE FOR MY PET?
- Bad odors in dogs, ferrets or rabbits
- Difficult bath: for animals reluctant to water especially cats
- Obese dogs and cats: for the skin and coat (dull coat, dandruff...) of animals that can no longer self-groom
- Hemp seed oil, rich in essential fatty acids (Omega 3 and 6), necessary to reinforce your animal’s skin barrier but that they are unable to synthesize by themselves
- Sebo-regulating, anti-dandruff and soothing synergy of essential oils composed of rosemary, lavandin, clove, tea tree, ravintsara, peppermint, cedar, turmeric, oregano and gaultheria
- Bio-diffusing agent to enable an efficient and homogeneous diffusion of all ingredients onto the whole-body surface from a single point of application, thanks to the natural sebum on the skin of the animal
Initial Course - One pipette per week for 2 months
Maintenance Dose - 1 pipette every 2 weeks as long as necessary
- No massage required. A high-performance bio-diffusing agent allows a homogeneous distribution of the product all over the body of the animal from a single point of application.
It is recommended not to bathe the animal during the 2 days before and the 2 days following the application in order to keep the sebum naturally present on the surface of the animal's skin from being prematurely cleansed off before the complete diffusion of the ingredients.
No known interaction if combined use with any other «spot-on».
For animals with long or abundant hair, brush the point of application 24 hours later to remove any product residue on the coat.