Dermoscent Atop 7 Spray 75ml Dogs & CatsSKU: 387538
The skin forms a barrier between the body and the outside world, providing protection from sun, wind and cold temperatures. It also keeps out harmful organisms and substances, such as pathogens and allergens, and retains moisture. Normal, healthy skin is able to fulfil all these functions itself, but when the skin's function is disrupted, itching, redness, dry skin, or scaling can occur, and skin needs extra care. In such cases,
Endowed with a double innovation, ATOP 7® Spray is a patented soothing skincare, designed for allergy-prone skin. Thanks to its ultra-thin submicronic texture, it is absorbed rapidly after application and forms a protective "second skin" film.
ATOP 7® Spray helps reduce irritations and soothe itching. This original emulsion also aids in reinforcing the cutaneous barrier and preserving skin hydration.
Its ultra-thin submicronic texture enables a rapid absorption and helps relieve distressed skin quickly. ATOP 7® Spray forms an invisible and non-occlusive protective film with a "second skin" effect for a long-lasting action.
IS IT SUITABLE FOR MY PET?
- Can be useful in mild or moderate cases and is perfectly adapted when steroid-therapy is counter-indicated by veterinarians
- An excellent choice as adjunctive care to help limit excessive medication and thus reduce potential side effects (thinning of the skin, dryness…).
- Hemp and neem seed oils, rich in essential fatty acids (Omega 3 and 6), necessary to reinforce your animal’s skin barrier but that they are unable to synthesize by themselves
- Soothing extracts of Candeia, rice and caper
- Hydrating extracts of reed and Poria cocos, and PCA
- Purifying synergy of essential oils of cajeput and tea tree
- Protective polysaccharide of vegetable origin allowing to form an invisible film against external aggressions
Shake the bottle before use. Spray directly on the skin, once to several times a day as needed. For pets with an aversion to sprays, apply the product with the help of a cotton pad or gauze.