Wafcol Chicken & Corn Dog FoodSKU: 34130
- GRAIN FREE and formulated with NO CEREALS such as wheat and wheat gluten, maize, rice, barley, rye and oats. Also excludes red meat, poultry, white fish, dairy products, soya and artificial colours, flavours and preservatives - known allergens that may trigger food allergies or intolerances.
- Formulated to be gentle on sensitive digestive systems with salmon as the single fish protein source and potato as the main carbohydrate source. Also containing prebiotics which are proven to help improve digestion.
- Containing Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and seaweed, that is rich in iodine, both of which are necessary for many functions including the growth and repair of tissues and to help promote healthy skin and coat.
- Contains Glucosamine, Chrondroitin Sulphate and Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) to help support and maintain healthy joints.
- Crunchy biscuits prevent the build up of plaque and tarter, working with zinc and calcium to help maintain healthy teeth and gums.
- Specifically developed for the maintenance and well being of a normally active large or giant breed adult dog. Providing all the essential nutrients to keep dogs fit, happy and healthy throughout their life.
- Available in 2.5kge and 12kg
Chicken & Corn Composition
Maize (64%), chicken Meal (14%), Soya, Sunflower Oil, Soya Hulls, Minerals, Vitamins, Mannan-Oligosaccharides (0.14%), Seaweed (0.05%), Brewers Yeast.
Chicken & Corn Additives
Nutritional additives; Vitamins (kg): Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate) 23,148 iu, Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 1,852 iu, Vitamin E (as alpha tocopherol acetate) 69 mg. Trace Elements (kg): Zinc Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 308.64 mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 128.60 mg, Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 92.59 mg,Cupric Chelate of Amino Acids Hydrate 32.41 mg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 30.86 mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 12.96 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 3.03 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.21 mg.
Analytical Constituents for Chicken & Corn
|Crude Protein 21%||Calcium 1.3%|
|Fat Content 7%||Phosphorous 0.8%|
|Crude Fibres 3.5%||Omega 3 0.5%|
|Crude Ash 7%||Omega 6 3.5%|