Catit Scratching Board With Catnip Wide
A simple functional scratcher for all cats, the Catit Catnip Scratching Board has been specifically designed to fulfil your cat’s natural instinct to scratch, designed with simple and neutral design to fit in with any home decor style.
A flat board scratching designed to be suitable for cats of all sizes and ages, the Catit Catnip Scratching Board is made from premium quality corrugated cardboard providing an ideal surface for your cat to scratch, stretch and flex. Scratching helps your cat relax, stretch their muscles and spread their scent, natural instincts and urges that are essential for a cat’s health, happiness and wellbeing.
Around 65% of cats respond to catnip while the degree of sensitivity varies between individuals. If your cat likes catnip, they will start showing it when they are a couple of months old. Providing tons of mental and physical stimulation, the Catit Catnip Scratching Board comes complete with a pouch of premium quality catnip perfect for enticing and attracting your cat to enhance their play experience by stimulating them to play more intensely.
A lightweight and durable cat scratching board, the Catit Catnip Scratching Board can help combat furniture scratching and unwanted behaviour by preventing boredom and providing your cat with a tempting surface for them to scratch against, with the catnip encouraging them to use their scratcher over attacking your furniture!
- An ideal scratching board for any home with a simple neutral design
- Made with premium quality corrugated cardboard
- Durable and lightweight
- Perfect for cats of all sizes, ages and abilities
- Complete with a pouch of premium quality catnip to enhance your cats play experience and stimulate intense play
- Encourages scratching to help your cat relax, stretch their muscles and spread their scent
- Provides tons of mental and physical stimulation
- Helps prevent boredom and furniture scratching
- Available in two sizes:
- Narrow – 13cm x 47cm x 5cm
- Wide – 25cm x 47cm x 5cm
Safety Note: It is the responsibility of the pet owner to assess suitability of any treat or toy. Always supervise your pet when playing with toys. If toy becomes damaged or parts come loose, please dispose of and/or replace to ensure safety for your pet at all times. Always read safety instructions on packaging before use.