Beco Pets Bamboo Dog Bowl3D-YYRK-VSAB
Share this Product
Designed with a non slip rubber rim on the bottom, the Beco Bowl is eco friendly, as it is made from 100% ethically sourced natural fibres (80% bamboo and rice husk) with the remaining 20% being a natural bio composite which binds the rest together.
Once disposed of, the Beco Feed Bowl will bio degrade within 3-5 years of reaching landfill leaving no trace of synthetic waste.
Dishwasher safe (top shelf) and designed in the UK.
Large: 1.5 litre capacity
Medium: 0.75 litre capacity
Small: 0.50 litre capacity